- 7 Single Use Safety Edges (2 month supply)
- Honey and Oat Cleanser – Prep 25 ml / .8 fl oz
- Sonicsmooth Soothe After Treatment Gel – 25 ml / .8 fl oz
- Month Supply of Safety Edges- Stainless steel blades encased in a protective harness that perfectly fits your sonicsmooth™ device handle to safely and effectively sonic dermaplane in the comfort of your home
What is Dermaplaning?
- Dermaplaning is an in-office treatment that physically removes unwanted facial hair while removing dead skin cells for a smoother and more radiant complexion. An in-office dermaplaning treatment requires the use of a scalpel and a trained practitioner. After a treatment, serums and creams are able to absorb into the deeper layers of the skin and are more effective. Skin is left looking younger and healthier with a noticeable glow. In-office dermaplaning treatments are on the rise to becoming one of the most requested anti-aging procedures in 2017.
- Dermaplaning with sonicsmooth™ – Michael Todd has managed to harness the power of sonic in conjunction with expertly designed safety blades to create a beauty device that allows women to perform this weekly treatment in the comfort of their home without the expense and time commitment of the spa. This 8-week protocol provides an instant hair-free complexion that is noticeably smoother, more radiant and more youthful with a significant reduction in the appearance of lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores and rough skin texture.
It is vital that skin is first prepped with a de-greasing cleansing product to completely remove all surface oils from skin to ensure optimum results. Michael Todd’s Honey and Oat Cleanser is an ideal skin prep. It is best to perform a sonicsmooth™ treatment at a time where you will not be applying makeup directly afterward. Please read the operating manual included with sonicsmooth™ before first use.